• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Light a Candle and help raise funds for Gut Microbiome Studies and UK Rituximab Trial!

We’re expecting lots of candles, both real and virtual, to be burning on Monday as we’ve had some wonderful messages of support from pwme, groups and organisations around the World. We’ll be lighting our candles at www.vigilformeawareness.org.uk in hope for a cure and a better future for everyone with ME - and all those coming on behind. In hope, too, that the information about Worldwide biomedical research we provide on our website, will help to open hearts and minds in the wider community of friends and family of pwme, and help to raise those much needed funds for research.

We would love you all to join us if you can.

Rosieness.
On behalf of Vigil for ME Awareness

A big thank you to everyone who joined in the vigil. Our website was visited by people from over 25 countries with people from 6 countries joining in our virtual candle group. It was really good to have you with us - thank you again for your support.

Rosieness
On behalf of Vigil for ME