• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Let's send Mindy to 1st Int'l XMRV conference, Sept 7-8: Fundraising effort starting

Finally taking a breather from last week, and just wanted to say thank you all so much. I appreciate the donations and am touched by your thoughtfulness. I rarely use exclamation points, but next week is going to be exciting!

Mindy (Kitei)

OneWaySurvival

Finally taking a breather from last week, and just wanted to say thank you all so much. I appreciate the donations and am touched by your thoughtfulness. I rarely use exclamation points, but next week is going to be exciting!

Mindy (Kitei)

It's great to know you'll be there, Mindy. And keep those exclamation points coming. :victory: It's about time there's a sense of urgency about all this! And you're doing a wonderful job in making sure everyone understands that need for urgency.

Rrrr, thanks for rallying support for Mindy. I just joined the effort.