• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LETS HAVE OUR SAY IN TERMS OF HOW ME IMPACTS US FOR EU POLICY

shahida

Help survey impact of brain disorders
HAVE OUR SAY IN TERMS OF HOW ME IMPACTS US FOR EU POLICY

The European Federation of Neurological Associations has launched an online patientsurveyon the impact of living with a brain disorder.

The aim is to:

• Find out how neurological disorders impact on the home, work/educational and social life of those affected
  • Explore the association with related conditions/syndromes e.g. mental wellbeing, chronic pain, bladder and bowel disorders, sexual dysfunction etc.
  • Assess the satisfaction rates with treatment and management.
The data generated will help build a ‘Book of Evidence’ which will be taken to European policy and decision makers outlining why neurological disorders must be a political priority.

The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete and will close on Friday, January 9.
Here's the thread https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XJGMHR5