• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Left foot very cold, right foot warm

Wonder if anyone has similar experience? Happens during bedtime. Is this related to those with problematic gut? Why does this occur every night?

vli

I have this but I don't have it only at bedtime; I'm like this 24/7. All my symptoms are worse on the left side--migraines, coldness and weakness and I've always wondered if I could possibly have had a stroke and not known it? Aren't stroke symptoms one sided as well?

Vli- Sorry to know your condition is much worst than mine. Did your doctor order any neurological investigations to exclude stroke and other brain disorders?

taniaaust1

**post just vanished on me .. i'll try again**

I used to get that symptom too when my ME was more neurological, (I cant remember now thou which foot was hot and which was cold), I didnt thou just get it at night.

I dont get that symptom at all now