When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LDN & Brain Fog

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by ebethc, Oct 23, 2016.

1. PatJ

PatJ Forum Support Assistant

Canada
    I started at 0.025 mg because I had read about the side effects some people encountered. I wanted to minimize the risk of side effects so I started very low and gradually increased.

LDN is now indispensible for me because it improves my sleep, mood, thinking clarity, and reduces my light and sound sensitivity a little.

Here is some information from other PR member's that I've collected related to relieving anxiety:

2. Pink

Pink Senior Member

Tri state area
    Thank u pat, I just started b complex bec I'm low on a few of them. I don't want to try too many supplements at once.

PatJ likes this.
  3. Wishful

Wishful Senior Member

You're wise to avoid changing too many variables at once. If you try two things at once, not only do you not know which one actually works, but you risk one of them cancelling out or blocking the other that might otherwise have worked.

PatJ and Pink like this.
  4. toolongtotell

toolongtotell

I am now on 4.5 LDN for about a month. Started at 1.5. I am sleeping 10 or more hours at night, and having intensely vivid dreams. But I am waking up even less rested than when I was getting 4-6 hours of sleep. My fatigue is increased and my brain fog as well. My pain seems to be decreased but I did not suffer from much pain to begin with, or I was able to control it with meditation and PT. I feel overwhelmed with trying to figure out what is what and what is affecting what.

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I found that I was better off with about 3 mg of LDN after taking 4.5 for a few months. The higher dose made me groggy during the day. Lowering the dose made a big difference. With LDN it seems that each person has to find their sweet spot.

PatJ and toolongtotell like this.

See more popular forum discussions.