• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Launch of Advocating4ME

redviper

Happy May 12th friends,

It is with great pleasure today that we announce the creation of "Advocating4ME", a multi-national group of grassroots activists working together to raise funds for the most promising scientific research studies for Myalgic encephalomyelitis anywhere across the world. If possible, I would encourage you to come over and check out what we have planned in the near future :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advocating4ME/1606524889591699

Last edited by a moderator:

redviper

Hopefully :) Right now we are using "Slack" for internal communication and find that pretty effective. Unfortunately the name "advocating4me" has been claimed on twitter and google plus by individuals promoting various products. So we are definitely going to expand our web presence, but I'm not sure if that will include another social media platform. That's another thing I feel that I should stress about Advocating4ME, all major decisions are made by consensus. It's too difficult with this horrible disease to structure your organization around one individual leader, so we are always looking for new partners to work with.

Last edited by a moderator: