• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Last chance/fda work shop

readyforlife

I wasn't aware that you had to register to view the meeting by webcast. I just read this on Corts website and went and registered. I already had commented at http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2012-N-0962-0004 And it shows only 126 people have commented so far and today is the last day to do so. I see there is a 140 people on this site right now. Go comment!! I have not been feeling well and It took everything I had to go and comment but I did it. It might not make any sense because my brain is so unclear right now. But at least i pushed up the number of people who have commented. Even if you have to just write i'm sick of being sick please help. It shows that there are alot of us out there. Not just a 126 of us.

Not sure if im missing a thread here on Phoenix Rising reminding everyone to do this.

Misfit Toy

Did, but push the submit button and nothing. It's not going through. I didn't go over in words.