• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KPU/HPU Protocol Dosages

acrosstheveil

Ive been having some trouble with dosages for kpu. I have been tolerating 240mg of zinc ok. 10mg biotin is fine. I cant tolerate regular b6 so I must take p5p. Klinghart recommends 50mg a day and to take it only at night. This seems rather low and i dont understand why take it at night when I get energy from it. How high can you go with p5p? I also hear it can cause neuropathy but it only helps mine. He also says 60mg to 240mg of lithium orotate a day! Is that a typo?! He also says niacinamide 1000mg 3x a day. Wont this contradict any methylation protocol? Methylation seems to have helped me a ton so far.

student

Yes, that is - all normal - to get worse... Please come and join this discussion.
For me it is – verry much a therorie (were was your source):
soap – in the gut.. / Oils at night – fishoil also at night.

Evening – for detox (p5 will help sleep, min 1.20 in video) I think...
1.15 min – does this answer??
biotin – is an isue

The wole thinking is so complicated - B 6 (not the p5p) would be given in the morning.

Last edited: