• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Klimas: "+ve XMRV study coming up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I've just started watching this video of Dr Nancy Klimas's recent talk (last few days?) giving an update on CFS research generally and she mentions that there is coming up "at least one positive paper in the near future" after the three studies not finding XMRV in CFS.

Unlike the recent German study that found XMRV in saliva of various groups, none of which had CFS, I can only assume that this is one looking at an association between XMRV and CFS.

I can't believe I'm the first to find this - has it been posted already somewhere and I've missed it? Have I got the wrong end of the stick? If so, shut me down, someone!

Otherwise, does anyone know any more?

Otis

Señor Mumbler
Sasha,

It's really hard to be first around here. :)

There is another thread here.

How about joining that discussion? I'm going to lock this thread to further posts so we don't have to merge threads from 2 overlapping conversations and I'll delete this one later today.

Otis (Admin)

Status
Not open for further replies.