• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KDM results are back!

trickthefox

Hi guys!

Just got my results back from KDM, im going to have a phone call consultation with him in december but for the time being it would be great if anyone with knowledge of what these mean could tell me what to expect in times to come. Im just going to post the abnormal findings

SIGA - well out of refecence range
L-lactate - below reffence
Prostaglandine E2 - above range
Soluble CD14 - High above range
VEGF - Well below range
Vitamin D levels - Above range

Chlamydia pnemonia igg - positive
Parovirus B19 igg - Positive - past infection

Then armin labs results looked like this

Borriella antigen +10
Borriella +9
Borriella LFA1 +4

Would be cool if anyone could shed some light on these

Thinktank

This is what i can make out of it;

The LTT shows you are positive for chronic lyme disease.

sIgA, below or above reference range? If above it might indicate inflammation or an infection in your gut.
L-Lactate, i don't know what the significance is of low L-lactate
PGE2, maybe increased by LPS from gram-negative bacteria?
sCD14, might indicate a leaky gut.
VEGF, usually increased in bartonella infection, don't know what the significance is of low VEGF
Vitamin D, 25-oh or 1,25 di-oh?

Gijs

Everyone i know with ME/CFS/POTS test positive on LTT test. I hope KDM will publish his results soon in a medical journal.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I get frustrated by this as i improve on some abx, die off on others . But i live in a country that states it doesnt exist and drs who attempt to treat lyme are at a big risk of losing their licensed .

Testing is hurrendously expensive, not accurate and feel its probably better spent on abx which reduce symptoms.

But i still would like to know if i have any tic born illnesses or some other bacterial infection.

One really doesnt need a dr to treat lyme and co but do for testing.

It seems its very commonly found in cfsme.

The subject just frustrates me as there doesn't really seem to be an answer, unless u successfully treat it.

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
so these tests indicate a strong positive for lymes?

Yeah, but there`s also quite the controversy when it comes to the validity of this test.. However, I remember reading about you having some neurological symptoms, which is quite often seen with lyme.. I dont know, i guess its impossible to know before you have tried certain antibiotics..

msf

I tested negative, which isn´t surprising because my trigger was clearly Yersinia, which, again unsurprisingly, I was positive for on the LTT, as well as on antibody tests.

trickthefox

the thing that i do know is i have had a week long remission from neurological symptoms, once after a two week course of doxycycline, once after a weeks course of tinidazole, im guessing this along with the results are quite big give aways that it may be lyme causing all this

Helen

i dont recall any tick bites but ive spent so much time in woods and camping and in nature growing up that i wouldnt be surprised if i got one and missed it
You will surely get the help and treatment that you´ll need. If you didn´t tell KDM before about your reactions to antibiotic courses I think you should send an e-mail to the clinic to be forwarded to him before your call. It´s definitely a piece of the puzzle.

JAH

Hi guys!

Just got my results back from KDM, im going to have a phone call consultation with him in december but for the time being it would be great if anyone with knowledge of what these mean could tell me what to expect in times to come. Im just going to post the abnormal findings

SIGA - well out of refecence range

What is SIGA? What does that test for?

Good luck in your treatment for Lyme. I just got my blood drawn for Armin, hopeful it will show me something one way or the other...JAH

gregh286

High lyme measurements for sure.
I only seen one other person this high and he had low/normal lactate.
I dont have a lot of data points but i have contact with 10 people i met at kdm or who went there for test.
All but one of had 1 or 2 score on armin labs for lyme BUT all had high lactate except for the high lyme person.