• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Just to remind people - Donations on WPI Opening Day

Daisymay

Just to remind people - Donations on WPI Opening Day
On the 21st of August WPI will be officially opening their new building at the University of Reno, Nevada.WPI have done so much for us all already, I was thinking it would be so good if the ME community, family and friends could show it's appreciation and support for them by making donations..., no matter how small, even just $1, on the 21st. Let's see how much we can raise for them on their opening dayYou can make donations to WPI on their website, click on donate:http://www.wpinstitute.org/

V99

Donate a little, and change your lives a lot.

Donate on Saturday :victory:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks, daisymay - I like it that you can donate via PayPal, very easy.

UK people, when you donate you're doing it in $US and the current exchange rate is $1.51 = 1 (or $1 = 67p or so). That is, whatever you're donating in dollars is smaller in pounds.

Just made a donation - I'm very grateful to WPI and all they've done for us. I'm looking forward to hearing about the opening tomorrow.

They have an amazing time lapse video of the institute being built on this page.