• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Just 2 sind questions regarding cfs

I am talking about Pot infectious cfs:
So what is the difference between valaciclovir/valganciclovir and ebv?

2.what ist the similarity between gaba receptors and mitochondriale memran Enzym p450?

Thank you

+ my thoughts about what pem is and causes ist:
Befremdlich my Cortison Therapie, which made braun fog completly disappear, and my Post benzo withdawal Syndrom, which happened Cause i am an Idiot and was Far to motivatiated to get rijd of benzos,
I always hadxa pressure point in my head, the night before pem, which got worse with more and more activity
After my Cortison Therapie and my half- recoveryof pbws i can't eben get Info the sttr of pem, because Whats happening is something like a what i call a neuronal overstiulaion. There a few different hasrs of this overstiulaion. If it's worse, the only Thing that helps is a Benzodiazepine.
Before my Cortison Therapie and my pbws i had a pem and my doctor gabe me a benzo, which made the p.e.m disappear.
So my Theory is, that oem is caused by to much ndma receptor activity, that spreads into the whole body over Night. Pem is a state, where u havexto lay den and do nothing, if it's extreme, to make it better. I think it's because gaba System needs some time to compenyate a deficit of gaba or a too much of mdna activity, which i very Low usually, so u Can get over it in One day.
I think there is aso a Form of mitochondrialen pem, wgerr the body tries to compenyate of to less energy for mitochondrialen, which is much painfuller than the gaba/ndma pem....

Any thoughts on that?

So if you also have this preysurecpoint before pem, you could try taking a benzo, but you are not allowed to sleep, you hace to wait until the pressure point is away.
Dont know why but read, in context of another disease,c ant remember which, that Special Gates are only Open at Night while We are sleeping
If u have this pressure point, Take a Enzo and Fall asleep, than it could br life thteatned, or howeer the English Term is for this condition. In any case it would really really harm u

Peace

Would like to hear other opinions on this