• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Juicing Raw Cannabis

It seems that the most cutting edge treatment for many illnesses is Juicing Raw Cannabis according to Dr. William Courtney. I know this is not legal yet in many areas but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what was your experience.
According to Dr. Courtney, the THC is only activated when the plant is heated as in smoking so with the juicing method, most of the cannabidiols and terpenes and other beneficial components of the plant are bioavailable and without the "high" that is associated with traditional application methods.
I understand that Dr. Courtney has started a clinic in Germany to study raw cannabis. I am looking forward to hearing the results. This gives me hope for us all that a natural plant might hold great benefit for treating our disease as well as many others.
I think we all need to open our minds to the possibility that there is a cure or at least a viable treatment.
https://cannabisinternational.org/wordpress/