• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Join call by 12 ME/CFS Orgs to HHS to act on PACE concerns: MEAction petition

SOC

591/600!

C'mon folks! Let's hit 600 before the day is over. We're so close!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
BTW, comments sections on articles and blog posts to do with PACE or ME/CFS are a great way to get word of the petition out beyond people who are already part of our community so do post comments when you can, with a link to the petition.

I just posted on David Tuller's latest Virology Blog post, his Berkeley article, and on Jorgen Jelstad's Norwegian translation of David's original article.

It's good to get in early so that your post is the first that people will read, if you can. But always read the article, thank the journalist for their article, and make comments that are relevant to the article in your post - otherwise it will seem rude.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Is anyone able to tweet a link to the petition to James Coyne? Or any other supporters?