International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Jerks and contractures

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by eric_gladiator, Jun 10, 2017.

1. eric_gladiator

eric_gladiator Senior Member

Since I started only had tiredness, no other symptoms but now with the bad reaction of a medicine I also have jerks, contractures, redness, pain in the neck .. what is it?

2. researcher

researcher

Exactly like me! Eventually neck pain and contractures led to unbearable dizziness, nausea and fatigue.

How are you doing now, and when were you diagnosed / did the symptoms started?

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed

UK
  4. researcher

researcher

Restless legs doesn't seem to be what I have.

Mg deficiency... most likely. I am re-starting my Mg protocol today: 400mgs bisciclinate, 50mg ionic mg and 1g dimalate. I will include citrate ASAP.

Thanks for the links!

tumbleweed likes this.
  5. eric_gladiator

@researcher

hello at the end those symptoms left me but recently I came different ones that I do not know if they have to do with my poor quality of sleep or my digestive symptoms. My current symptoms are pain in the shoulders, neck in the back area, arms and constant weakness that makes me tired and dizzy

6. eric_gladiator

@tumbleweed

in my case I do not think I have magnesium deficiencies since I supplement with it every day from 200 to 400mg and I do not see that doing an improvement, these symptoms appeared recently and at the beginning I related them to the food, I felt a sensation of great weakness at the end of eating but now I feel that they are all the time in my body causing contractions in the shoulders and headaches behind the neck

pattismith likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.