• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is your dinner feeding your insomnia?

Gondwanaland

Congrats on the success. That's huge, actually. T3 might actually be your answer.
Thanks!

I was on a miraculous homeopathy that made me feel just like my old healthy myself for 2 weeks, but I am off of it this week and feeling pretty dizzy and crappy again :ill: Next Mon I have my next homeopathic appt and look forward to stay on the homeopathy forever :rolleyes:

I think the reason my homeopathy is so useful is that it is supposed to address aluminum toxicity among other things, and aluminum has been a big problem for me for a long time (found out about it in 2013 thru hair testing), especially due to +/+MAO-A.

I don't have many illusions re the T3 replacement after listening to the Thyroid Summit last year. The speakers talked about anti-TPO raising after anti-TG going down, and about the need to juggling with replacement dosages and all o_O

Let's see how I progress. :balanced: