• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this supplement schedule ok. Comments very welcome.

Hi All,

I made up a supplement table (attached below) listing when different supplements should be taken and what interactions there are.
From this I have come up with a supplement schedule (below) for taking basic vitamins and minerals plus the methylation protocol supplements so they don't interfere with each other in a bad way and compliment each other.
It seems rather complicated to me, is there anyway I can simplify it? (take meds less times a day)

Schedule:

- Waking (approx 08.00): Solgar Metafolin, L-carnitine, Sam-e.

- Breakfast (approx 09.30): CoQ10, Lecithin, Omega 3, Potassium, Selenium, Vit A, Nature made B complex, AdB12, Vit C, Vit E, Vit K, Magnesium, Vit D.

- Noon: B12, Nature made B complex.

- Lunch (approx 14.00): Potassium, Vit C.

- Evening (approx 17.00)Calcium, Vit C.

- Night (approx 23.00) Levothyroxine (must be taken on empty stomach, at least 4 hrs away from supplements)

Thanks

Myrtle

Attachments

• Supplement table.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 8