• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this considered a high viral-load?

I uploaded a pic of my antibodies labs.. let me know what you think

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.33.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.33.22 AM.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 32
Everything always comes back normal. I've never had NK cells tested, but my cytokines were a little low..I think I might have been slightly TH2 dominant. Interestingly I had an appendicitis a few months ago and my surgeon said my initial labs came back and it looked like my immune system wasn't working...I was in a bad state. But 2nd round of labs came back fine I suppose because he never mentioned it again..

This all started 13 years ago when I got sick (tons of cold sores, strep real bad, etc.). Never been the same since.

All my hormones and lifestyle factors are on point now. Its been a long road. But over the past few months I've needed 3-10grams of Lysine to keep cold sores away. Its been bad.