• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it truly Borrelia?

But what is course? I will eat entire package. Than not to continue. It is for 50 days +-.

Idea:

Sorry for spamming but. I have way new theory.

1. I was always weak and with sighns of T deficiency

2. My T is bordeline

3. My LH is always low

4. I have pituitary adenoma

5. T is second scrongest anti inflamantory / anti bacterial agent

6. Becouse of this my immunity is weak

7. Becouse of this I have bad flora in gut

8. That is why I have chronic infections not under control

Solution:

· T low dose therapy inejctions

· DHEA suplementation to boost immunity

Risks:

· Prostate cancer etc. But all connected to E2 issues

· It will not work and I will need to pin it long termly for no reason

On internet I found many guys which improved even with my levels with starting TRT.

My thyroids were always good. My Gut on T suplementation was functioning as well as on Probiotics.

Thanks

IreneF

That´s why I wrote,´or you have had a vaccine.´ Unless you are suggesting that the OP had previously had a Lyme vaccine administered , then they must have had an active infection at some point (assuming it´s not a false positive) for there to be a detectable amount of antibody in the blood. That´s the whole point of antibody tests.
Then what happens when a group of people is exposed to a microbe, but only some of them get sick?