• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ireland: Trim, Co. Meath Open Garden event for ME/CFS research. Sat July 8 (& Sun July 9).

Tom Kindlon

(Ireland)
Kevin and Carmel Carey are holding an Open Day on Saturday the 8th July from 1 to 5 in their garden near Trim, Co. Meath to raise funds for the Irish ME/CFS Association research fund. 1.5 acres of country gardens including a large pond and stream. The garden is situated just off the Trim-Summerhill Road, on the L62021, eircode C15NT22. Watch out for the balloons! There will be teas and coffees and plant sales. Visitors welcome on Sunday too if they can't make it on the Saturday. Contact Carmel on 087 9653431.

Please share

Image shown is not actual garden

https://www.facebook.com/TomKindlon...41828.656049027876559/857360744412052/?type=3