• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Invest In ME Awareness Month Resources

jace

Off the fence
Those great folks at Invest in ME have produced a poster/leaflet for us to download and use in ME Awareness Month, which has our day in the middle, May 12th.

Picture1-5.png

There is a white version, which will be less heavy on the printer ink :eek:;)

Invest in ME will also be sending out these as leaflets during ME Awareness Month. They say "We are happy to provide leaflets to groups and to support awareness campaigns (if we have the financial resources to do so)."

You can download the posters from this link, and read more about the campaign. One thing we UK folk could do is send the info to our GP's, and ask them (whether they will or not is debatable, but hey, may as well try) to attend the IinME conference in May.
http://www.investinme.org/IiME ME Awareness Burst Our Bubble.htm

Enid

Thanks jace - just received mine (and our group) - as usual debatable whether GPs show any interest at all but just keep trying. Looking forward to this years Conference Iime very much.