• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Intestinal Parasites and B12

Thanks for the link, detemined. I didn't have time to look at it much but I will later.

---

Yes, this is very interesting... This is what the concept of "Russian Dolls" is about. Or it could be peeling an onion. If you kill the parasites, you may get a yeast overgrowth due to more metals... This happened to me. The yeasts grow on the metals that were once in the parasites.

I don't think any of these things are healthy in the body even though the parasites may protect against the metals. It's not easy detoxing. It's a long process & alot of work. Just my opinion - but I think it has to be done in order to get our health back.

I'm starting to work on the metals now... Yeast was awful but I think I got it under control. I believe that Dr. Klinghardt gives diflucan for up to 3 months. You may have to study all of this to be certain. I never knew you could take that much but apparently some doctors do prescribe it for that long... Yeast is bad news.

xrayspex

alinia must be backin production
my doc ordered some forme and i have 6 pills, rec'd to take 3 for 3 days
not sure when i will do it
has anyone here had experience with alinia? I am nervous to take it cus of mcs

aquariusgirl

Doing Kerri Rivera' s protocol with CDS& paersite drugs/ herbs. There is a closed facebook page ...might be worth checking out....Lisa P's comments eerily prescient. This protocol has input form scientists....Lisa ;0: u weererightabout the enemas, colonics.

roller

wiggle jiggle
Yes, this is very interesting... This is what the concept of "Russian Dolls" is about. Or it could be peeling an onion. If you kill the parasites, you may get a yeast overgrowth due to more metals... This happened to me. The yeasts grow on the metals that were once in the parasites

yes, as someone said on another thread "they bring their pals".
parasites travel in busses.

for my experience, if you take anti-helminths you NEED to take antibiotics too and antifungals and do something against "biofilms".

its not about total elimination, its about keeping them on tolerable levels.
they are a disaster for the immune system.