The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Int Workshop XMRV pdf-smaller-free to copy and print

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by serg1942, Sep 26, 2010.

1. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Hi everybody,

I started to study all the abstracts of the 1st International Workshop on XMRV, held on 7-8th september 2010, and realized that the pdf couldn't be either copied and pasted, or printed out...So a friend of mine sent me a new version without any of this protections, and also smaller (less than 1 mb).

I thought it could be useful for some of you facing the same troubles with the original file. So I am attaching the non-protected file to this post.

Sorry if it has been already attached in some other thread, but this forum is at the same time, marvelous, but humongous and therefore impossible to check for everything!:Retro smile:

Saluditos,
    Sergio

Attached Files:

2. illsince1977

illsince1977 A shadow of my former self

Thank you!

3. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    And a belated thank-you from me--now have the text of the Snyderman ...Mikovits poster paper on XMRV and Lymphocytic Leukemia and Mantle cell lymphoma to add to the poster presentation I already had! Best, Chris

See more popular forum discussions.