• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Imunovir/Inosine Survey

Hi Everyone:
I don't know about you, but I find the forum format not the best way to obtain information on our experiences with treatments. I think that surveys would be a better way to gather information from a number of patients in one place. I have an account at Survey Monkey and wrote up up a few surveys to try out the concept. I will post the results from this Imunovir/inosine survey as soon as I get a sufficient number of responders. To participate in the Imunovir/inosine survey, please click on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFSsurveys_Imunovir_shastamax

All results are strictly confidential. I am just trying to help us get better information on CFS treatments. Surveys on LDN and famvir are also available through this forum topic.

Many thanks for participating!

Shastamax