• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

If ME/CFS was mentioned @ conferences like these!!

Hey guys,

I Got very frustrated when I received an email from AAPA which is an organization basically every PA is part of, that is national conference on chronic illness and once again not a single Mention of ME/CFS!! If we could get ME/CFS mentioned at conferences like this where thousands of PAs,MDs, and NPs go to for continued medical education credits, awareness would spread to the people we need it to Most quickly!! I would not Mind being a presenter at conferences like these but am not sure how to go about it. I most lectures need to be accredited for CMEs but even if we don’t have it credited yet, we could have posters up in the exhibit hall which everyone usually goes to as well. I wanted to at least do this and maybe offer supplemental info for something like echo. I have reached out to Dr. Susan Vernon who said she would speak to Dr. Bateman about that possibility but it has been two weeks since I was told I would get a response. Anyone have any ideas about how I would go about this or who I could collaborate with to get this project started? . I am willing to step up and present.

Attachments

• 4AB08181-36EE-4C54-890B-5ED5CD6B322A.jpeg
    4AB08181-36EE-4C54-890B-5ED5CD6B322A.jpeg
    387.1 KB · Views: 13