International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

If Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Chedda Have Treated You for TBD/Bartonella...

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Isaiah 58:11, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Isaiah 58:11

Isaiah 58:11 Senior Member

A Sun-Scorched Land
    Will you please PM me (or post here, if you feel free to) the details of what was done, how, and why? It would also be great to hear approximately what was covered by insurance, how useful you felt it was, and if you recommend seeing them for this purpose. And if there is anything I have forgotten to ask about, please include it; I am not really sure where to start with all this or my best avenue for treatment.

Thank you for your time!

2. Daydreamer45

Daydreamer45

Very curious about this too, looking forward to hearing from others as well (I am also a patient of Dr Kaufman)

MEMum and Isaiah 58:11 like this.
  3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

@crypt0cu1t is seeing Dr Cheddah but not for tick bourne disease. He may still have some insight, though.

MEMum and crypt0cu1t like this.
  4. crypt0cu1t

crypt0cu1t IG: @skagginwagon

California
    While I can't exactly speak for Dr. Kaufman, I do know that Dr. Chheda is an excellent Doctor when it comes To auto immune issues, infections, metabolic issues and structural issues.

MEMum likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.