• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IAPT advisor to NHS giving views on her work - podcast

slysaint

Keith Geraghty‏@keithgeraghty 22m22 minutes ago

http://podcast.ulcc.ac.uk/accounts/kings/IoP_server_migration/Wolfson_Capture_30.5.13.mp3… …NHS IAPTs advisor giving her views on her work - with extraordinary claims about IBS and CFS causation /treatment

eta: briefly listened to it but her voice was incredibly annoying, as was what she was saying.............then at around 45/46 minutes in for some reason 'The Long and Winding road' by the Beatles started playing while she was talking (??) :rofl::rofl:. I need to lie down.

Last edited:

Countrygirl

Her ignorance and ridiculous theories are just too irritating to listen to. She and her cronies are a menace to medicine and the health of 17 million people world wide. There is no excuse for this type of nonsense now. They are clearly oblivious that they are in fact an embarrassment to the medical profession..............er............but..........wait........... they aren't qualified doctors anyway are they? She is an OT, Trudie is a nurse, and Alison W is a probation officer, so what are they doing interfering in a complex illness like ME?

Such irritating codswallop.