• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I did a fecal transplant and have not had constipation since.(fatigue is also much better)

kangaSue

I know the whole subject is a bit gross but there is a new twist to going d.i.y.

This paper http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1916296 proposes the use of frozen capsules.

I've done a fair bit of research into it and, by all accounts it looks like using frozen samples works just as well as the fresh product. With a capsule filling kit, it wouldn't be too difficult to make frozen capsules from regular gel capsules, no worries about fluid leaking if you swallow them straight from the freezer. Just double encapsulate them to be on the safe side and with the proviso that stomach motility isn't an issue to contend with.