HI everyone, I want to give an update because I'm well. It would be really great if I wasn't attacked for saying that I'm well. I went to OMI and saw Kaufman in 4/2015 (I had to read my email to find that date-it's all a blur). He was very thorough and found Babesiosis and Anaplasmosis as well as very high EBV, several other active viruses (I think 5) and very low Natural Killer cells and vitamin D, and SIBO along with methylation problems. I still am not convinced I had SIBO, but I treated it with herbs and then got a poorly run test at a local hospital who declared me clear. (that's what you get locally....they still don't know much about tick borne illnesses here although they are endemic) So for now I'm letting that go. I was given Famciclovir which I'm still taking, and other drugs which I didn't take. Some were for the SIBO so I didn't take them (opting instead for the herbs) and others sounded dangerous (heart attack) and I would have been in Mexico during said reaction, so I opted not to take them. I did take a lot of vitamin D and still take some along with Epicor and AHCC (both suggested by Kaufman for immunity) and methylfolate and B-12. I drink a lot of Yerba Mate tea which I think had an effect, but maybe it just gives me energy. Also now taking small amounts of niacin based on a post on this site. All that to say that around Feb 2016 I was able to stay awake all day, and was able to walk around Mexico without having to go back to bed, but some days I didn't do very much. By April I was walking a lot more. Now I'm able to walk a few miles (around 4) and although I need to rest after that, I'm not wiped out or dizzy and feeling drugged like I was. My conclusion is that the tick bite started everything (reactivated the viruses) and the Famcyclovir along with everything else I take has made me well. I do not know what would happen if I stop taking the Famciclovir and I'm just not finding a doctor here who can follow up on all this. They either don't understand tick-borne diseases or try to use local labs that won't find anything. My decision as of today is to go back to Kaufman and have him order the labs and go from that point. I don't know if I should still be taking the Famciclovir or not. I hope this helps someone. I have learned so much on this site and found so many helpful people. If it were not for Jeff and a few others on this site I would not have gone to OMI and would likely still be sick. I'm happy to give more information to anyone who needs it. .