• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hyperimmune egg

Ocean

Anyone know anything about this? I was looking up immune system issues and saw someone mention this on a forum. I don't usually eat egg because it flares up symptoms of another condition I have but I was curious about this in terms of CFS. Anyone heard of it or tried it?

xrayspex

sorry I can't tell what your question is relating to eggs and immune system. but I do know that I have developed an intolerance to eggs, they flare me up, headaches, malaise etc

Ocean

Ocean

It sounds interesting to me but I'd never heard of it before till recently. If anyone does try it I'd be very curious to know how they do.

Rand56

The hyperimmune egg product is not a new product. It used to be, and I don't know if it still is, sold by an MLM company called Legacy for Life. Whether or not it would be beneficial to take I don't know. Just wanted to let people know it's been on the market for awhile.