• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hydrotherapy -- Anyone had this

Morning ,

So I'm booked in for this next week & wondered if anyone has any feedback on it. I did try to go for a swim a while back but I felt awful after 20 mins & spent the next 3 days in bed. I'm guessing its very mild exercise in a Luke warm pool.

Thanks for any input

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Morning ,

So I'm booked in for this next week & wondered if anyone has any feedback on it. I did try to go for a swim a while back but I felt awful after 20 mins & spent the next 3 days in bed. I'm guessing its very mild exercise in a Luke warm pool.

Thanks for any input

There are lots of different types of hydrotherapy and I know some here do one kind or another. What type are you going to try? Sort of gentle pool aerobics?

Sushi

Hi Sushi, to be honest I'm not really sure what type I'm having. They did say that it'd be fairly mild.

I guess I'll find out soon enough