• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

hydrogen peroxide

Thank you all for this thread. I have been diagnosed with CFS by an integrative doctor and he recommended Adrenal IV infusions plus Hydrogen Peroxide IV's. He told me that I should build up my adrenals first with the Adrenal Drip (3 treatments with adrenal drip alone first) in order to tolerate H2O2 later. Adrenal drip has bovine adrenal tissue and a few minerals and vitamins. So far I've had 2 Adrenal drips and although I'm extremely sensitive I had no bad reactions to it.

The next step would be to have ten H2O2 IV's with 10 Adrenal drips at the same time. He said that the Adrenal Drip will protect me from bad reactions to Hydrogen P. From what I've read here I'm going to make sure that I don't do more than two treatments per week, probably I'll do just one per week due to budget issues . He said that after 5 treatments I will feel awful and that between the 6th and 10th treatment the die off will subside. We'll have a follow-up when I complete the 10 h2o2 plus 10 adrenal drips and if useful he'll advise me to have 10 more of each.

I'm pretty scared about bad reactions or no reactions at all :(

I had my first h2o2 (+ Adrenal Drip) IV infusion last Monday. However, the doctor gave me only half bag of h2o2 due to my sensitivities. The IV was sometimes a bit painful but they gave me a hot bag to put on top of my arm and that helped.

Re-side effects, I was really tired and sleepy that afternoon after the treatment, I went to bed early and woke up early the next day and I noticed bloating and abdominal tenderness, the bloating subsided after 2 days and now I feel "normal" again and ready for my next iv.

So far I had a total of 9 Adrenal drips and 6 H2O2 infusions. I think that the adrenal drip has helped me with muscle spasms and cramps in my legs. The first 3 H2O2 caused me bloating and abdominal tenderness that lasted for 2 days, after that subsided I had no bad reactions. However, I'm having a hard time during the drips, my veins get easily irritated and I'm in pain during the infusions. No improvement with energy, it is easier for me to get up in the mornings but I think that Cortef (Hydrocortisone 15mg daily) is what's helping with my exhausted adrenals and maybe the Adrenal Drip.

dannybex

I had about 22 IV hydrogen peroxide infusions but they gave them to me way too close together (I was in a clinic and they gave them to us 6 days a week).

I felt like total hell with die-off/detox, but yes it was worth it. I got a few years nearly symptoms free once I recovered. Kinda points to the necessity of "killing things."

Sushi

Hi Sushi,

I came across your post while looking into something unrelated, from an old email discussion with Dr. Randolph Howes M.D., who strongly disagrees with Martin Pall's protocol (mainly because he feels that too many antioxidants basically keep us sick, by interrupting the natural response of the body to pathogens, etc., via oxidation.

So I went to his site and found one of his papers was on the importance of H2O2, how it's produced in the body, and is essential for so many things -- including "killing things". He also talks about the safety of IV H202, but I haven't looked into dosing and timing.

The email conversation was from 2007 -- which of course I completely forgot about -- but it does make me wonder if we (or many of us) are staying sicker because we take too many antioxidants?