• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Human Babesiosis in Australia

After reading in depth this patients diagnosis it is very clear that the medicines given to him actually killed him in the end and the diagnosis was 100% completely wrong this man died from 'Ineternal alpha or beta radiation' and was never properly diagnosed from day 1 and left to die...No doubts now whatsoever...I have seen numerous patients prescribed meds that in the end caused organ failures and cardiac arrests and this talk always about 'herx' reactions is exactly what it is patients being slowly poisoned by useless medicines...When is the medical community really going to wake up and take full complete responsibilities for complete neglects and patients sufferings and deaths...Let's all pray now the success of closing down the reactors safely in Japan which still will take longer than one more full year because the reality is that these reactors if not dealt with properly can end life on this planet as we know it...Radiation has no borders and does not require a passport and it's up to medicine now to see if this epidemic can be halted and a 'possible' treatment found for radiation sickness because this is exactly what it is and it is going to get much much worse now...We were lied to about Chernobyl, 3 Mile Island and now Japan...Even militaries testing Nuclear war heads and dumping radioactive wastes in our oceans in barrels...Americans are now dieing as a result of Japan's recent leak it's everywhere...The Medical Community as a whole should be petrified...Let us also have hope that December of 2012 is uneventful and that the cycle of 'every 188 days will be uneventful' our governments are known to lie and control everything and they are also lieing about 2012...The cause will be published very soon and may God bless everyone of you and your suffering stops and lawsuits are filed in courts of laws with proper public and criminal enquiries...MISDIAGNOSES TO EXISTING CONDITIONS...

merylg

After reading in depth this patients diagnosis it is very clear that the medicines given to him actually killed him in the end and the diagnosis was 100% completely wrong this man died from 'Ineternal alpha or beta radiation' and was never properly diagnosed from day 1 and left to die...No doubts now whatsoever...I have seen numerous patients prescribed meds that in the end caused organ failures and cardiac arrests and this talk always about 'herx' reactions is exactly what it is patients being slowly poisoned by useless medicines...When is the medical community really going to wake up and take full complete responsibilities for complete neglects and patients sufferings and deaths...Let's all pray now the success of closing down the reactors safely in Japan which still will take longer than one more full year because the reality is that these reactors if not dealt with properly can end life on this planet as we know it...Radiation has no borders and does not require a passport and it's up to medicine now to see if this epidemic can be halted and a 'possible' treatment found for radiation sickness because this is exactly what it is and it is going to get much much worse now...We were lied to about Chernobyl, 3 Mile Island and now Japan...Even militaries testing Nuclear war heads and dumping radioactive wastes in our oceans in barrels...Americans are now dieing as a result of Japan's recent leak it's everywhere...The Medical Community as a whole should be petrified...Let us also have hope that December of 2012 is uneventful and that the cycle of 'every 188 days will be uneventful' our governments are known to lie and control everything and they are also lieing about 2012...The cause will be published very soon and may God bless everyone of you and your suffering stops and lawsuits are filed in courts of laws with proper public and criminal enquiries...MISDIAGNOSES TO EXISTING CONDITIONS...

Interesting Aidan. Thanks for highlighting this. Who are at risk? The elderly and the...chronically ill. Events at Fukushima could very well have been the straw that breaks the camels back, with far-reaching effects.

Everyone here should think back to 11 March, 2011. I myself had a major ME/CFS crash to bedridden from able to work full-time, around this time. I have not really recovered, and continue to become more & more chemically sensitive.

GcMAF Australia

WMR’s Asian intelligence sources report another, morfe ominous, aspect to the decision of Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to move 60 percent of U.S. naval forces to the Pacific region. Panetta announced in a speech at the Shangri-La Dialogue defense conference in Singapore that most of the Navy’s littoral combat ships, submarines, cruisers, and destroyers will be deployed in the Pacific. In addition, new U.S. Marine bases are being established in Australia. Panetta, according to our sources, has also been negotiating with leaders of Singapore, India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Thailand the establishment of new U.S. military bases or the re-opening of former bases from the Cold War era. The latter include Subic Bay in the Philippines, U-Tapao airbase in Thailand, and Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam.
The United States has plans to build new bases in Darwin, Perth, the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, and Sihanoukville in Cambodia. The United States’ “Compact of Free Association” with the Republic of Palau gives Washington the right to establish military bases in that southern Pacific nation, an option that the Pentagon appears to be close to invoking.
WMR has learned that with the continued high radiation affecting the northern hemisphere as a result of life-threatening radiation continuing to be dispersed into the atmosphere from the meltdown of reactor 4 at the Fukushima Dai’ichi nuclear plant in Japan, the Pentagon wants to preserve most of its military forces and to ensure the protection for American elites who have plans to move to the southern hemisphere, particularly the Southeast Asian region, to escape the effects of the radiation circulating around the northern climes.

GcMAF Australia

Peter Daley from Caloundra in Queensland, is the researcher who blew the whistle on the radiation cloud over Australia that then carried on over to the South Island of NZ, passing over Dunedin.

Back on the 8th of January of this year Peter had programed his new high tech geiger counter to sound an alarm if radiation far above background radiation was measured.

The alarm went off at 6.30 pm measuring 0.80 microsieverts, which was eight times over the average level of radiation in the atmosphere and enough for him to stay indoors and close all the windows then call his friends to do the same.

Following this another person in Byron Bay in Northern New South Wales measured this same spike as well as another in Melbourne Victoria.

Then across the Tasman Sea to NZ, another researcher in Dunedin who was involved in nuclear sciences went out with a cloth and wiped all the rain drops off his car that was outside, he then put his geiger counter against the cloth to have it instantly burst forth with a sharp staccato reading. Visual observation saw peaks reach an incredible 1.89 uS/Hr !

So, what is going on here?
From many accounts the inevitable is happening. The nuclear radiation from the crippled Japanese, Fukushima power plant in the Northern Hemisphere has breached the equatorial belt and seeped into the Southern Hemisphere and now this contamination is gradually raining down on us from within the upper atmosphere.

How much, we do not know and it is difficult to find out as Governmental measuring stations and laboratories globally are not letting out any information.

What effect this will have on Nuclear Free NZ is anyones guess. Primarily because there does not appear to be anyone that we know in the public sphere, championing the Nuclear Free issue anymore. It's as if there is a collective dereliction of duty by the crew in this sector of Mothership Earth and they have all gone AWOL.

Yet, the Japanese ambassador to Switzerland has broken ranks with his Government and has taken this to Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of the UN to ask for the worlds greatest brains to find a solution immediately.

GcMAF Australia

SMALL amounts of radiation from the nuclear disaster in Japan have been detected in Darwin.
The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) originally said long-range modelling (up to 12 days) predicted the nuclear plume would move across Russia, the US and Canada or Korea and China.

"Due to weather patterns either side of the equator, there will be minimal plume movement to the southern hemisphere."

But in the past week, trace amounts of Xenon-133 - an isotope of the element Xenon, which is created during nuclear fission - were detected at the Darwin Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty radionuclide monitoring station.

Air samples taken on April 5 and 6, and from April 8 to 13, showed while it was detectable, "the airborne contamination measured at Darwin is at insignificant levels".

"These radiation levels are millions times lower than safe levels and will have negligible health impacts on the Australian public," the warning said.

"The detection of Xe-133 at Darwin is of no health significance for any person in Darwin or in Australia."
This was that year
I dont know of any more up tp date measures

Interesting Aidan. Thanks for highlighting this. Who are at risk? The elderly and the...chronically ill. Events at Fukushima could very well have been the straw that breaks the camels back, with far-reaching effects.

Everyone here should think back to 11 March, 2011. I myself had a major ME/CFS crash to bedridden from able to work full-time, around this time. I have not really recovered, and continue to become more & more chemically sensitive.
Everyone is already at risk and it's just a matter of time before millions more become sick, Dr. Charles Stratton always said his lab was contaminated well the truth is, it's still contaminated and will be for the next 600 years...This is the largest medical disaster known to mankind and even autopsy experts are petrified to work on bodies but you know something it's too late they are already contaminated so are all emergency staff, operating rooms and yes your local butcher as well...These researchers know this is a marker for ALL AUTO IMMUNE DISORDERS...Japan is nothing compared to what has already been here for the longest of times now but if Japan implodes we can all bend over and kiss our nice asses goodbye and that's a fact. Over 160,000 rods each rod capable of killing 6 million people on the planet so just do the calculations plus the barrels already dumped in our fish stocks. Is this the 21st century concentration camps de-populations programs. I know people will say nonsense talk 'CONSPIRACIES' REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY God bless all of you spread the truth now lyme is lies no science this is science not b.s. Sincerely and always thr full truth MR AIDAN G WALSH follow me on facebook, myspace, twitter I need help spreading the truth now...Check out all my posts on Obama's election photos through twitter I gave Obama an education of the truth since he's the Commander in Chief for Armed Sick Forces...Millions more troops are going to get sick it's just a matter of time now...Blesses to all of you here...I am ver truy sorry you are all sick I am presently awaiting a decision to sse for £122 million pounds in a court of law hopefully in London or Ireland...I will expose their lies and 'yes' I am determined to have the 'weasle' Wesseley put into handcuffs and jailed for a long long time, I have gathered enough evidence on him to do so very soon...He will get a surprise soon...He was just awarded another bowling trophie from The Scientist this month I commented...

SMALL amounts of radiation from the nuclear disaster in Japan have been detected in Darwin.
The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) originally said long-range modelling (up to 12 days) predicted the nuclear plume would move across Russia, the US and Canada or Korea and China.

"Due to weather patterns either side of the equator, there will be minimal plume movement to the southern hemisphere."

But in the past week, trace amounts of Xenon-133 - an isotope of the element Xenon, which is created during nuclear fission - were detected at the Darwin Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty radionuclide monitoring station.

Air samples taken on April 5 and 6, and from April 8 to 13, showed while it was detectable, "the airborne contamination measured at Darwin is at insignificant levels".

"These radiation levels are millions times lower than safe levels and will have negligible health impacts on the Australian public," the warning said.

"The detection of Xe-133 at Darwin is of no health significance for any person in Darwin or in Australia."
This was that year
I dont know of any more up tp date measures
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIES...