• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Huge improvement in two hours

JalapenoLuv

Gut flora make a huge difference. I did a gut analysis where I ate high glycofosate (GMO roundup) food (corn cheks, tomato sauce) and saw a rapid decrease in vit K and butyrate blood levels. After removing those foods and supplementing with probiotic foods it restored in about three days.

Now has a really good high potency probiotic that has the rhamnosus strain. According to research it speeds up immune response by removing the normal delay in making antibodies.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-foods-probiotic-10-25-billion-50-vcaps

I like to spinckle probiotic powder in warm water and let it sit for a few minutes to activate the bacteria then add it to yogurt. Be sure to include fiber so they have something to eat and don't take anything with them that would be antibiotic (iodine, drugs).

When I'm on antibiotics I never bother with probiotics, just replace the K2 and butyrate to keep the intestinal walls fed. There is no point wasting the supplement if the bacteria are going to die. Never understood why people like to do that.

snowathlete

➤ Research paper: Study of Interferonogenous Activity of the New Probiotic Formulation Del-Immune V (A better pdf version of this document can be found here.)

This study found that Del-Immune V Lactobacillus rhamnosus lysate induces interferon alpha and interferon gamma.

But although Del-Immune V induced higher levels of interferon than Bifidobacterium bifidum bacteria, presumably a Bifidobacterium bifidum probiotic might be almost as good as Del-Immune V?

Only just started paying attention to this thread. This is interesting to me. I've been taking a potent bifidobacterium powder this year and had some improvement (no feeling human for me, but noticeable. I stopped taking it ten days ago and had three bad days just gonna. Last night I slept bad and today should have been even worse as a result.
I started the bifidobacterium again this morning and at first wasn't great but this evening I've had a definite improvement that I shouldn't have.

I'll try this lysate and see what happens.

Daffodil

Have you ever followed this up?[/quote

hi knackers. I did follow up. I tried differing doses twice more, but nothing happened.

this indicates that most of our symptoms may be emanating from problems with some bacterial overgrowth in the gut. I do not, however, think that that is the root cause of the illness.

knackers323

Yes the stomach is weird. There have been times when just eating a big bowl of yogurt has made a noticeable difference. Do the same thing again and nothing happens.

Have you tried seeing the CDD in sydney? They were supposed to be releasing a big announcement recently about cfs

Charles555nc

I love to try new things with supposedly dramatic results, but 61$? Ive been burned with supplements many times before as well...

Who else has gotten results except the original poster?

Grigor

Uh..I wanna try this too. I'm sure my stuff is also in my gut. But which one is it exactly. Anyone got a link?? I'm in The Netherlands so wanna make sure I'm buying the right one.

I'm wondering if I should give this a try now. It can't hurt I would imagine!

Uh..I wanna try this too. I'm sure my stuff is also in my gut. But which one is it exactly. Anyone got a link?? I'm in The Netherlands so wanna make sure I'm buying the right one.

Hi Grigor, I see you are a fellow fan of Dimitrov, me too!!

Grigor

I'm a single handed backhand fan. So yeah.
I love Roger as well.

Ok so anyone can tell me which is is the right one to order?

Indigophoton

That's great. You still taking it? Have the effects been cumulative or only seem to go so far?

Yes, I'm still taking it. The benefits make it well worth the cost.

It's impossible for me to say whether it has cumulative effects, but it seems reasonable to think that anything that helps normalize immune function is making a worthwhile long-term contribution, and helping to optimize the chances of the body helping itself.

Last edited:

adreno

PR activist
Is there any chance that lactobacillus rhamnosus lysate can increase lactic acid levels? I'm asking because I don't normally tolerate any lactobacilli. However, as this is only cell wall fragments I expect it's not an issue.

Gondwanaland

Is there any chance that lactobacillus rhamnosus lysate can increase lactic acid levels? I'm asking because I don't normally tolerate any lactobacilli. However, as this is only cell wall fragments I expect it's not an issue.
Usually I don't tolerate lactobacilli, except fot rhamnosus and a little bit of reuterii.
I haven't tried many strains though as only a narrow selection is available locally. Acidophilus is definetely a no-go, and although a little histamine from casei and paracasei is sometimes welcome, I prefer to avoid them.