• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How much melatonin do you all take?

I've taken 1.5mg for years. With the snps I have I'm curious whether it might be good to
bump my dose up a bit.

I think its mostly placebo i kept taking it and didn't notice effect at low dosages. I dont want to bother higher dosages and screw up my body.

GhostGum

1.25mg (break 2.5mg tabs) for years, do not know how I would have managed without it, worked for me.

With a lot of improvement in last 12 months have been hoping to get off it, went a couple of days without it and noticed I could manage on less sleep, woke up more clear headed but it just did not last because once my cognitive symptoms come back from exertion I have to have it, just still no biological clock 95% of time even though I have got myself to about 80%-85% functioning.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
In the beginning of cfs it helped me to fall asleep but now does very little. Currently using a 10mg slow release formula. Im uding more for its antioxidant ability.