• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How much are you paying for Gammanorm?

For those who started Gammanorm 165mg/ml, how much are you paying for it in which country? I just want to check if there is any huge difference in price between countries before I order it.

Banana94

I pay about 930.- CHF for ten 6ml shots. Reeeaaally expensive an I don't think that it helps me.
I'm from Switzerland but I don't think that it is much cheaper in other countries like Germany. But it was worth to try it.
How much do you pay?

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I paid about 80 euros for a 10 ml vial in Belgium. Sadly I cant take it anymore and have about 7 vials left in my fridge that I cant use.

I contacted pharmacies in different countries and the price is not very different in Europe. It will cost me 52€ for 6ml.

About the gammanorm.
Did you inject it yourself?
I have a prescription for 6 ml sc weekly from dml.
I read on dutch forums that some people
hire a nurse at home for it.
I want to it do it myself, just with some one around.
Did you start with the full dose 6ml?
Little bit scared of sideeffects.
It says in the manual that you have to use everything once.
I feel more comfortabel with trying 2ml first. But then i have to throw the rest away :)
Did b12 1ml once. Was messed up for 3 days. All that experimenting with stuff usually makes me worse.

Banana94

yes I injected myself.
and yes I started with the full dose.
I had no side effects. The injection is not very painful if I compare it with the magnesium infections I do.
I understand if you are scared of side effects. Where are you from?
If you have an oder GP which supports you, than ask If you can do the first shot in his practice.
Otherwise you can wait until the next appointment and do it with the nurse of KDM.

Thank you. Very helpfull.
I am from holland. 3 hours driving from dml.
Thought also about my first injection in belgium. But what if i don't feel well driving back.
Wauw magnesium injections yourself.
Sounds easy then.
My gp doesn't support.
It's already so much money those bottles. Just do it myself with someone around. Not so affraid of complications.
Just the sideeffects after.
Already messed up for days from 2 times a table spoon of kefir :)
You went all the way from switzerland to dml?

Last edited:

Banana94

This bottles are really super expensive...
Yes after checking out all doctors in Switzerland and Germany with only small improvements there was no other way than KDM. But no its easy due to the phone consultations.
Inject it slowly. And make sure you don't inject it into a small vein by mistake.
Having someone around is always good.
All the best for your injections!

Banana94

Actually KDM diagnosed me with post lyme disorder. All the lyme disease test results together showed a past exposure, but not active anymore. And he told me the gut problems come from chronic immune activation due to lyme disease.
So the only way he can treat me is ABX for gut dysbiosis.
I personally think that lyme wasn't a problem for me. I never took ABX to kill them and they are gone.
I think may main problem was and is in the gut. Triggered by maybe (vaccines, infections, I don't now and will never now)
And yours? @Lucky luke PM me for more information, the thread is actually about gammanorm.