• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How many of us have had SIBO/Leaky Gut Tests? Results?

I think it's safe to say the vast majority of us have gi symptoms. I'm interested to know how many of us have been tested and how many have had the results indicate that they have the condition.

This is the latest potential cause wormhole I've going down and I'm begining to think it is THE cause(keep in mind I've said this about half a dozen other potential causes over the past 6 years). There are too many studies pointing to leaky gut and SIBO to not get tested, in my opinion, even if you don't have digestion issues.

Junto

Shellbell

You can count me in as well! I just came up h. pylori positive after being tested negative for 5 years. It's hard to detect as it burrows into the walks of the stomach, etc.