• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How is tissue hypoxia diagnosed?

Peyt

Hi all,
I am working with a Pulmonologist to try to figure out the cause of my CFS.
The reason I decided to do this is because I saw great benefits from using a HBOT and also taking Riboflavin. (Both help with Oxygen). The benefits had to do with improving my faster than normal heart rate. The combination of HBOT and Ribo is working better than Ivaberdine which my Cardio originally put me on about a year ago when he diagnosed me with POTS!
I have
now completely stopped taking Ivaberdine for the last 2 weeks and my average heart rate is still improving, (down to 78bmp as of today from low 90's) . My fitbit screen shot for the last 30 days is attached

So I asked my Pulmogologist to test for Hypoxia. He did a blood gas test and everything looked normal which made no sense! (results attached)

So I have been doing some more research and came across "Tissue Hypoxia"
So my question is, is there any tests other than what he has done, that can show Tissue Hypoxia?
I will be going to see him in 3 days, so any suggestions as far as asking him for further testing is appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Peyt

Attachments

• fitbit.jpg
    fitbit.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Blood Gases.png
    Blood Gases.png
    20 KB · Views: 13