The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How do we stop heart disease (Atherosclerosis, Arteriolosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis, calcification)

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by prioris, May 9, 2017.

1. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

pamojja likes this.
  2. Gondwanaland

3. Gondwanaland

Press release

realturbo likes this.
  4. prioris

prioris Senior Member

EMF and heart
    https://www.drpawluk.com/health/electromagnetic-fields-and-the-heart/

Solar activity can increase heart attacks

There is a You Tube channel called Suspicious Observer
    where you get a very brief report on the sun every day

The solar flares and coronas will correlate with a lot of weather and earthquake activity too along with communication blackouts

5. Gondwanaland

6. Gondwanaland

7. prioris

prioris Senior Member

8. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Go vegan. A whole foods plant based diet is the best way to prevent and cure heart disease.

Check out a book by Dr Esselstyn called "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease- The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition Based Cure"

Timaca and prioris like this.
  9. prioris

prioris Senior Member

For more than 20 years, the Cleveland Clinic doctor has tried to get Americans to eat like the Papua New Guinea highlanders, rural Chinese, central Africans and the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico.

Esselstyn says his diet works because it keeps the lining of the blood vessels free of the dangerous blisters or bubbles or cholesterol-laden plaque that causes heart attacks.

The Esselstyn diet is tough for most Americans to swallow: no meat, no eggs, no dairy, no added oils

---------------

I pretty much eat hardly any eggs and dairy. I need lots of protein. I need to maintain my weight since i'm getting older. Not easy to do on a vegan diet without huge volumes of food.

I'd rather have a diet where I didn't eat any food. Any diets with "No anything" in it while still maintaining weight ... LOL

P.S.

The Grand Solar Minimum has arrived.
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/grand-solar-minimum-will-make-earth-colder.57079

Timaca likes this.
  10. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

@prioris ~ Yes, Dr. Esselstyn has had great success in turning around people's cardiac issues with diet. He is the keynote speaker at a Health Conference and VegFest starting Thursday in Sedona Arizona. I hope to be in attendance. For those interested here is a recent video of one of his talks. Here is another one.

Interestingly enough, when I followed a Whole Food Plant Based Diet with no oil, some of my labs actually got worse. In hindsight, I think it was because some of the foods I was eating (dates, short grain brown rice and melons) have a higher glycemic index. When I cut down on the dates (from 3 or 4 to 2 a day), changed to brown Basmati rice and cut out the melons, my labs improved (even with the olive oil--which he would not approve of). I hope I get a chance to show those labs to him.... I am quite proud of my recent lab results. Lowest ever Total Cholesterol.

Other videos worth watching are by Kim Williams, MD, past president of the American College of Cardiology and Chief of Cardiology at Rush University of Chicago. Here is one. Here is a second one.

Finally, here are two good talks by Dr. Robert Ostfeld, a Cardiologist in NY. Talk one is here. Here is talk two.

They are all worth watching....I especially appreciate the thoughtfulness of Dr. Williams and Dr. Ostfeld.

Best,

prioris likes this.
  11. pamojja

pamojja Senior Member

Austria
    Which just show's that we all have different bio-chemical individualities. I have been vegan since 10 years of age - no meat, fish, eggs or any added fats. With 41 years of age my abdominal aorta bifurcation developed a 80% blockage, and got a 60% walking-disabilty from that PAD.

After 6 years of adding in fish, eggs, loads of healthy fats again (in fact up to 70% of calorie intake from fat), and Orthomolecular medicine reversed that disability.

prioris and Gondwanaland like this.
  12. keenly

keenly Senior Member

UK
    Vegan? Lol HELL NO

Veganism is terrible for us.

13. prioris

prioris Senior Member

Personally I would like to go all vegan. It was always something I wanted to do from a very early age. I'd like to minimize the predator-prey paradigm on earth. On the other hand, I was so sick from an early age that just finding something to eat and wouldn't make me sick was a battle. Another factor is that all the people around me had meat diets so had a lack of knowledge in cooking vegetarian not to mention too sick to cook much. India has the best vegetarian meals in terms of taste. When your sick, unless your adapted to it, it is not an easy path. I knew many people who said if they don't get animal protein, they get sick.

There is complexity to eating, that's why the ideal diet would be - don't eat anything while maintaining health. Closest thing I have seen is Sun gazing - getting your energy from Sun. Your suppose to look at the Sun during sun rise and sun set at time when ultraviolet radiation is lowest while grounding oneself. NASA researched has shown one guy did it successfully. They followed him around. Not sure how well he maintained weight. The biggest barrier for people is dealing with the weather while sitting out side. One benefit shown from anecdotal reports is better health. Probably because we are not eating toxins. If I was healthy to begin with, maybe I'd experiment, I'm too old to even ponder it any more.

As the Sun's magnetic field weakens, people will have more heart attacks.

If your a Sasquatch or even Dogman, you will need some meat diet. They eat mainly deer.

14. prioris

prioris Senior Member

One other problem that one as to be aware of for the heart are geomagnetic storms. They correlate with increased heart attacks. Earth's magnetic shield has weakened and the grand solar minimum has arrived. Even the amount of time astronauts can spend in space has greatly lessened. Any ideas how to protect against the geomagnetic effects..

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/grand-solar-minimum-will-make-earth-colder.57079/

Medical statistics for Moscow show that 70% of all micro variations, caused by geomagnetic disturbances, are accompanied by an abnormally high incidence of heart attacks (a growth of about 13%), and blood-strokes (7.5% growth). The low and extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields destabilize the heartbeat, leading to a sudden death or infarction.
    Medical experts have finally explained why heart attacks take a heavy toll before a magnetic storm - because micro variations begin 24 hours before the storm.

http://stroke.ahajournals.org/content/strokeaha/45/6/1639.full.pdf

Of 16.9 million new strokes currently happening in the world every year, almost a half million of
    these strokes could be attributed to geomagnetic storms. Our study suggests that geomagnetic activity should be considered along with other well-established risk factors for stroke. Our
    findings warrant further methodologically robust research in the area, including research into the biological mechanisms (pathogenesis) of the triggering effect of geomagnetic activ-
    ity and developing new strategies to diminish the hazardous effects of geomagnetic storms on stroke occurrence.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Gondwanaland likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.