• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How about collecting good and descent projects/studies, we want to thank?!

DanME

I'm hesitant about joining any new groups - belong to too many already! Or do you mean starting a group in Phoenix Rising? I think it could end up being very large! But that would mean spreading any workload more thinly, so would be good.

Thought of another acronym - PAMMER - Patients' Award of Merit for ME Research.

I think it needs to have an obvious pronunciation for maximum publicity, e.g. word-of-mouth, TV, radio, YouTube. That's my main problem with IPAMER - I don't know how to pronounce it, and different people would say it differently, and would struggle with it, and it would get confusing.

Hi, I meant a group on PR :)

Gingergrrl

I just joined the group, and am very interested in this idea, but will have to wait a few days until I am feeling a little better to actively participate so my ideas will be coherent!

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I just joined the group, and am very interested in this idea, but will have to wait a few days until I am feeling a little better to actively participate so my ideas will be coherent!

I am just too overwhelmed with stuff to do, at least at the moment, but may be less busy in a few weeks. Can't promise anything - I always have more to do than time and energy to do it!