• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hospital

E.man

Ended up in er on iv fluid anti nausea meds and anti biotic for uti. Thank u so much everyone
Glad you went and got some help. I think we get so used to suffering we give up on asking for help but it can reach a point when some help is really needed.

I went with collapsing, cardiac and dehydration. Was sent by my own doctor who phoned ahead to the doctor on duty both who were good. Between them was reception/triage who ignored me for 3 hours. After a consult I was 'free to go'. No treatment and no way of getting home.

Pink

I had hoped the heart racing while sleeping was from the dehydration, but it still happened last night after the iv.
I asked my Dr if she can advise me, she said she doesn't know, she can't help me anymore. Does not know what Dr I should go to either.
Soooo.... Gee thanks.

E.man

I had hoped the heart racing while sleeping was from the dehydration, but it still happened last night after the iv.
I asked my Dr if she can advise me, she said she doesn't know, she can't help me anymore. Does not know what Dr I should go to either.
Soooo.... Gee thanks.
Yeah sux. I'm pretty in line with you here except I have anti nausea pills that keep that back.
New blood results show low b12 & testosterone & potassium. First two add to being wiped out and other is something about heart.
Sick with no help. ...