• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Horowitz Lyme and Co. Presentation (2014)

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Great that this has it's own thread - such excellent (but long) lecture. I am still watching it in chunks rather than all in one go.

@Dufresne could you edit your title to include the word Lyme? that way when people search for things related to Lyme, this will come up.

RML

I watched this last week I think. Yes it is long, but very informative and found it so useful that I didn't really notice the length of it. I was particularly interested in the co-infections part , as have been researching Babesia lately after just starting treatment for it. I recently bought the Horowitz book too, but have not had the chance to tackle it properly yet, just a skim of it. So this presentation was a nice summary of it instead.

jess100

I think this was amazing and I learned so much from this-not just about Lyme but about inflammation and detoxing and cancer prevention.
I would be interested to hear anyone else's take on this, and on Dr Horowitz.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Ha ha, typical M,E brain - didn't even realise I had commented on this thread and now don't remember watching the talk - i'll just have to watch it all over again!