• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathic Vaccines approved for use in Canada

Undisclosed

Health Canada has officially approved about 150 nosodes for sale in Canada, most of them receiving approval in the last five years. However, they haven’t been approved as alternative vaccines, but as homeopathic preparations that are to be used on the advice of a health-care practitioner said Scott Sawler, director general of the natural health products directorate. He said that Health Canada has taken steps to ensure manufacturers avoid stating that nosodes can be used in place of regular vaccinations. “In no way has Health Canada approved these as a vaccination or a substitute for a vaccination,” he said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life.../should-we-say-no-to-nosodes/article12028016/

golden

I recall the inventor of the Allopathic flu vaccine stating he doesnt bother using them as they are useless.

And I have already been rejecting flu vaccinations for years. However I simply have never considered using a Homeopathic Flu Vaccine.

Mainly as I follow the Nutritional advice including Vitamin D3 etc.

Hip

Did you hear the news that homeopaths have recently developed a new homeopathic nutritional product to feed the starving during a famine?

Apparently, I understand homeopaths just begin with one nice juicy fillet steak, dilute it down in water until there is no longer any of the original steak left, and then distribute this water to the starving masses. The water has memory, so even just one drop of it retains all the nutritional value of the original steak. Scientists are green with envy, because homeopaths have single handedly solved all the world's food shortage problems with this brilliant homeopathic nutrition idea.

One homeopathic spokesman said: "This is just the beginning. Our homeopathic vaccines are the cure for all diseases, our homeopathic nutrition feeds the world's starving, but us homeopaths are not stopping there, we have big plans for the future. Next we want to develop homeopathic money. We think that homeopathic money will be just as effective as regular money, but will have none of its side effects — side effects such as uncontrollable greed, excessive materialism, spoilt children, and gunpoint grocery store robberies. We feel strongly that our homeopathic money will bring harmony to the world's financial systems, eliminate poverty once and for all, and allow the human race to live in peace for ever more."

golden

I recall the inventor of the Allopathic flu vaccine stating he doesnt bother using them as they are useless.

And I have already been rejecting flu vaccinations for years. However I simply have never considered using a Homeopathic Flu Vaccine.

Mainly as I follow the Nutritional advice including Vitamin D3 etc.

Its been niggling at me , my comment about D3, as I have never reached Mercolas Therapeutic levels and in fact I am on a break from all supplements currently. However the D3 prohormone is important I think.

:)

I can present a positive view in defense of homeopathy. I am an example of someone who turned to homeopathy when conventional medicine failed. I am a certified medical transcriptionist and was its champion until I personally was affected.

Not only did homeopathy save my life, homeopathic remedies have worked for me and my family for over 20 years. For example:

Homeopathic Sulphur cured two cases of conventionally treated mange in a dog of my husband’s aunt, as well as a dog of one of my friends.

Two family members with broken bones (one a Jones’ fracture) were facing surgery to repair after casting failed. Homeopathic Symphytum cured the breaks without surgery. Before and after x-rays and ultrasound documented the healing in both instances.

Apis mellifica prevented the swelling and allergic reaction to several wasp stings on my legs.

Silicea opened and helped completely drain a benign lipoma the size of a golf ball from our family dog’s right shoulder. The dog’s fur has grown back and there is no residual scar tissue. Our veterinarian had recommended incision and drainage (I & D) as well as a short course of antibiotics, at a cost of $150.00.