• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeless & need a place to crash while... [San Diego/Southern California]

Groggy Doggy

I have a van now :)

So now you are planning on finding a river?

"I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!"

vanbytheriver.jpg

Kati

Patient in training
On that note, I suppose I should say now that a few days ago I bought my first van! :D

It's by no means in stellar condition, and it needs some fairly serious maintenance, but it is running, it lets me travel around and keeps me much safer now :)

Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. Even though I was needing to find some peace of mind and relaxation so much that I wasn't able to check back until now ^^
Thank you all for your kindness and suggestions, even if I didn't read them until today, I have no doubt that the helpful and kind vibes you all sent forth played a part in me actualizing the purchase of my van and finding a safe and regular place to stay... and a way to move forward more easily :)

Thank you all m(_ _)m
Congratulations on your purchase, I hope it will be good to you, and it allows you to find a decent placemto live, in a friendly environment. Keep us posted as you move around, you never know who has contacts wherever you are.

And yes, the human family can be awesome at times ;):angel::hug: