• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Home Colon Cleanse -- Mg02 Oxidation Therapy (Colosan)

MonkeyMan

I was reading about this and was wondering if anyone here has tried this. Here is an example of what I found:

"The bad bacteria and fungi hate oxygen. They need a zero 02 environment to do their fermenting. One therapeutic approach is to put some oxygen into the gut via Mg02 (magnesium oxide) tablets. One can do this for 10 days or so, yet not over a long period of time. The disadvantage of Mg02 is that excess oxygen can damage tissues and ultimately cause cancer. Also, Mg02 has side effects such as nausea and headaches. It is not for the faint of heart. After killing the bad guys, one needs to replace them with good bacteria, otherwise they will grow back. One does this with goat yogurt, kefir, Probiotics and Prebiotics, as described above." (from http://www.beatcfsandfms.org/html/HealYourGut.html)

Drew