Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hilary Johnson's latest blog post re Wessely

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by LaurelW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. LaurelW

LaurelW Senior Member

Utah
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thanks Laurel - it is good to see her comments on W's "spin Friday". Doing a bit of research today I found this - seems nothing is new with W. Hilary's blog is just brilliant and yes even more effort going on here after this.

http://www.rescindinc.org/countessmar.html

3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    The high point for me is that Wessley might be supporting a new book on fictitious illness to be released next month. In other words, its a public relations stunt at the expense of sick people. A large part of the blog is also about the lack of evidence for death threats.

I do like the name given in the first comment: Simple Simon.

Its a good blog as usual, well worth a read.

Bye
    Alex

4. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

If Dr. W is planning to release a book on fictitious illness to include M.E., then I would suggest a book burning and invite the media.

5. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Book burning? No, I would suggest 30 years in jail for conspiracy to commit genocide, for him
    As Billy Connolly once said: "Hanging's too good for the likes o' him!" :p (and no, that's not a death threat, quite the opposite, in fact)

6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi frenchtulip,

Yes, in downtown London, but the problem is you would be giving him royalties ... but its not his book, he is just supporting it, its by others in his school from what I can gather.

Bye
    Alex

7. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Hibernating

South Australia
  8. Desdinova

Desdinova Senior Member

USA
    Go Hillary! Hillary says it like it is.

So Weasel and Company come out with a book that deals with or talks about fictitious diseases and illnesses? If they say ME and CFS are the same and imply that they are a combination of various mental disorders, diseases and illnesses we should go forward and use this against him.

Whether it be in the public eye, politically, legally or some combination of the three. You can't win against this man (and I use the term very loosely) and his cronies by playing nice. Nor by waiting for science to sort science out and find the answer.

9. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Agreed! I once saw Hillary's writings described as "scathing prose". I still get a kick out of that one! :)

10. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Since Hillary "says it like it is" - can't understand why it's also "purple prose" - must be one his cronies - a media friend perhaps.

See more popular forum discussions.