• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HHV-6 intresting

wastwater

Hi I was wondering if anyone is up on HHV-6 as I visited the HHV-6 foundation and watched there video and I seem to be a match.

Sparrow

I'm clear that it sucks. And that my levels are elevated. And that as far as I understand it, Valcyte may help. That's as much as I've got, but I'm interested to hear other people's responses.

Seven7

Seven
Yes I have it high. But they were trying to see if it comes down w just the imunovir and equillibrant, I get retested soon so it will be interesting to see if it has come down.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
They have now officially named HHV-6 into 2 different viruses HHV-6A and HHV-6B. So, a good question now would be which version did my test pick up on? There pretty significant diffferences in their actions too