Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hepatitis????

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by Folk, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Folk

Folk Senior Member

I've had my tests back and the result (among lots of things) was:

Gamma GT 12 (normal range 15-73)
    TGP 83 (normal 21-72)

Hepatitis B Anti HBS: REACTIVE - 65 (not reactive <8, inconclusive 8-12, reactive >12)

Hebatitis A Anti HAV Total: REACTIVE - 0,12 (reactive <0,80; Inconclusive between 0,80 and 0,99; not reactive >0,99)

I have been vaccinated 10 years ago... Is that just the vaccine or it might be something?

2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    You need viral titres to tell the difference between antibody response to virus versus vaccine. However its unusual to have such a strong response after ten years, so a suspicion of infection is not unwarranted. Your medical practitioner should be able to advise you.

zzz likes this.
  3. Folk

Folk Senior Member

Yes thanks Alex
    I will scheduele a appointment but in this time of year it'll take forever, so I asked here to see if anyone knew.

I had the same thought on the strong response....

Plus they say the Vaccine are supposed to last 5 to 10 years... (even though it can last up to 20)

See more popular forum discussions.