• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hepatitis????

Folk

I've had my tests back and the result (among lots of things) was:

Gamma GT 12 (normal range 15-73)
TGP 83 (normal 21-72)

Hepatitis B Anti HBS: REACTIVE - 65 (not reactive <8, inconclusive 8-12, reactive >12)

Hebatitis A Anti HAV Total: REACTIVE - 0,12 (reactive <0,80; Inconclusive between 0,80 and 0,99; not reactive >0,99)

I have been vaccinated 10 years ago... Is that just the vaccine or it might be something?

alex3619

You need viral titres to tell the difference between antibody response to virus versus vaccine. However its unusual to have such a strong response after ten years, so a suspicion of infection is not unwarranted. Your medical practitioner should be able to advise you.

Folk

Yes thanks Alex
I will scheduele a appointment but in this time of year it'll take forever, so I asked here to see if anyone knew.

I had the same thought on the strong response....

Plus they say the Vaccine are supposed to last 5 to 10 years... (even though it can last up to 20)