• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help On Methylation

Hi ,

I am new to this thread.

My question is , I read about fredd methylation protocol here on this forum and thought to give it a try. I ordered Jarrow b12 5000 mcg. After 6-7 hours of taking first sublingual tablet under tongue i got tremendous amount of energy , and this continued for 2-3 days. After that everything was back to normal , no more extra energy. And now b12 sublingual tends to make sleepy throughout the day. But I continued to take sublinguals , i noticed when i am on b12 i no longer get constipated in winters like i used to be , and as soon as i leave b12 i get badly constipated , i took betaine hcl to rule out possibility of low stomach acid so low stomach acid is not the culprit here. I know people have better understanding of methylation on this forum , can anybody help me out on understanding what is going in my body , specially how is winter constipation totally cured by methylb12 ?