I've had CFS since 2011 and developed MCS this year after an attempt to do a high-carb diet. Concurrent with the MCS I appeared to develop SIBO - this was treated with Xifaxan but since finishing my course my post-meal gas has gotten worse again. I started cholestyramine for mold detox a few days ago (it contains sucrose and is orange flavored - I'm histamine intolerant) and also started the Rich van K methylation protocol (as an MCS treatment), which includes sugar alcohol. Over the past couple of weeks I've developed sensitivity to electrical devices. In the past few days, I've developed sensitivity to water (both tap and filtered) and sleep medications. I'm also sensitive to outside air and highly sensitive to laundry detergent. Any help unraveling this mess is highly appreciated.